Fulfilling your customers' orders using AVANA has never been this easy. You can now have the PosLaju postman to come to your door step and collect your parcel with the new PosLaju Pick Up from AVANA. This feature applicable for items less than 2kg for only RM6 (this is not yet applicable to East Malaysia as of March 2018).
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to you AVANA Dashboard > Orders > PosLaju Pickup
2. Select the orders you want to use PosLaju Pick Up > click Print
3. Choose the mode of payment: AVApay or AVAcredit. This will automatically deducted from your balance. To find out more about AVAPay please visit here.
4. Print the consignment notes.
This is how the print out will look like. Please take note of the consignment copies and allocate it accordingly to the instructions for "After Printout" in the picture above.
5. Choose your pickup time and click save schedule. Please take note that you can't change the time after you clicked save schedule. After you clicked Save Schedule, the Send by Myself status will changed to PosLaju Pickup and click Choose.
You can also update the order from Paid > Shipped right away after this process is completed.
And Voila! You've successfully set up you Poslaju Pick Up. Now you can sell with hassle-free using Avana PosLaju Pickup.
You can also view your past shipping by clicking on the "History" button.